This policy applies on and from 25 May 2018.
2 Who are we?
We are FAI Farms Ltd.
FAI Farms Ltd registered office address is The Barn, Wytham, Oxford, OX2 8QJ, United Kingdom.
You can contact us by post at the above address or by email at email@example.com
3.1 When you use our website
When you use our websites to browse our products and services and view the information we make available, various cookies may be used by us and by third parties to allow the website to function, to collect useful information about visitors and to help to make your user experience better.
Some of the cookies we use are strictly necessary for our website to function, and we don’t ask for your consent to place these on your computer. These cookies are shown below.
Required for the operation of our website and under our terms with you.
For instance, cookies that allow (certain) users to log into the secure areas of our website.
However, for those cookies that are useful but not strictly necessary we will always ask for your consent before placing them. These are:
Used to remember you when you return to our website.
Used to remember your preferences, greet you by name and similarly personalise content for you in some instances.
Performance & Analytics
To calculate the number of unique Visitors to our website. To understand how Visitors use our website.
Helps us understand what Visitors find useful and whether they can easily access information on the website
3.2 How to manage your cookies
There are various ways that you can control and manage your cookies.
Please remember that any settings you change will not just affect our website. These changes will apply to all websites that you visit (unless you choose to block cookies from individual sites).
The settings you change will also only apply to the device on which you change them and will not apply across all your devices. If you want to opt out of cookies on all your devices, you will need to separately change the settings on each of your devices in turn.
Most browsers will allow you to:
- See what cookies you have and delete them on an individual
- Block third party
- Block all cookies from being
- Delete all cookies when you close your
You should be aware that any preferences will be lost if you delete all cookies.
Be aware, that you block cookies completely, many other websites will not work properly and some functionality on websites will not work at all.
To learn more about how to manage your cookies, please refer to the Help or online documentation for your chosen internet browser.
3.3 Cookies and Personal Data
- Cookies don't collect things like your name or email address, they do collect a unique user identifier code. This is a random sequence of numbers and letters which we can use to link information collected by the cookies back to you without the cookies collecting your name or email address.
- This enables us to identify your device so that we can improve your experience and make sure your settings are remembered correctly. This allows us to use the information collected by the cookies to understand more about your use of our website, and in time, help us make our website more relevant to you and other visitors.
We will update the version number and date of this document each time it is changed.